Reservation Agent for State Parks
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: At Camis, we connect people to memorable
recreational experiences. We do this through our online reservation
systems and call center services. Our Software as a service (SaaS)
solution meets the needs of over 500 government and
privately-operated parks, campgrounds, harbors, and marinas across
North America. We're looking for individuals seeking seasonal
employment who wish to grow their people and communications skills.
Are you ready to get growing?We are a diverse group of people;
unified in the belief that work can be fun, fulfilling, and
flexible!Working at Camis is a chance to be part of a diverse group
of seasonal employees who want to develop transferable skills which
support a lifetime of success. Many of our seasonal reservation
agents return each year and transition from seasonal to permanent
employment as they launch their Camis career.What will you do?Use
our in-house software to assist customers with camping reservation
- Processing reservations, changes and cancellations for various
- Answering questions about park availability and camping
- Help customers navigate the reservation websiteWhat you bring
to the table:
- You are empathetic as you help address customer concerns and
assist them with their needs.
- You are personable, and some may even call you outgoing.
- You exercise patience as you understand the customer's needs
and assist them.
- You are always tactful and pleasant.
- A knack for computers and learning new software.
- Ability to think on your feet and communicate concisely.
- You are friendly and a good listener.
- 1 year of experience providing customer service to the
- Work From Home Positions are available
- Work-from-home hires must be within 25 miles of our Kenosha
Office to pickup remote work equipment
- In-office staff must be fully vaccinated from Covid-19
- Flexible Availability - Including Weekends
- Call center experience is helpful not required.What we provide:
- A friendly, team-based work environment that rewards you for a
job well done.
- Paid training program.
- Fun employee engagement events
- 25 - 35 hours per week on evenings and weekends
- $13.25 per hour, with an opportunity to earn an end of season
bonus in October
- Flexible Work arrangement
- Monthly performance bonuses.
- Free camping!
The Details:Orientation Date: June 1,
2022Training Begins: June 6, 2022
- Successful candidates will complete a two-week paid, remote
- Monday - Wednesday, 5 PM - 11 PM
- Saturday - Sunday 10 AM - 6 PMCamis is committed to fostering a
culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with an intentional
focus on recruiting and retaining employees from diverse
backgrounds, creating awareness of diversity issues and benefits,
fostering a supportive environment where inclusivity is expected
and prioritized, and holding ourselves accountable in promoting
this perspective throughout the organization. The Camis team
strives to collectively promote a culture that empowers our
employees and fosters values of respect, inclusion, and belonging
across the company.
Keywords: Camis, Kenosha , Reservation Agent for State Parks, Sales , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!