Technical Service Representative
Company: LDV, Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
BUILD TRUCKS. BUILD YOUR FUTURE. Have you ever seen a mobile
command center on TV? Noticed a tool truck at your local auto shop?
That's us! We build these and more and were looking for someone
like you to join our team! We are seeking a full-time, Technical
Service Representative to assist customers with technical and
mechanical support. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide technical phone support to customers.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and document processes for product
development and future internal reference.
- Build relationships with service facilities and work with them
to facilitate repairs and to guarantee the customer receives the
best possible service..
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Prior technical service experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills, strong organizational skills, and
the ability to work with a variety of people is a must.
- Familiar with CRM and Microsoft is a plus.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. LDV is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and an Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans, and Individuals with
Keywords: LDV, Inc., Kenosha , Technical Service Representative, Sales , Burlington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!