Company: Fii USA
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and
advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence
driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven
platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data,
High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join
an expansive network of professionals who work together within a
company culture of one shared mission. Foxconn is currently seeking
an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the
necessary support to the field sales and operations team. The
successful candidate will become the point of reference for
colleagues and customers by keeping schedules and providing
feedback, documentation and information. This individual's goal is
to facilitate the team's activities in order to maximize their
performance, as well as the solid and long-lasting development of
the organization. Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important
documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of product and
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales
support when requested.
- Maintain cross-departmental communication.Education
Requirements, Ideal Experience:
- Associate's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or
relevant field (Bachelor's degree preferred); certification in
sales or marketing will be an asset.
- 1-3 years of experience as a sales coordinator or another
- Project or product management experience is a big plus,
especially in an industrial setting.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in
- Fluent in English (Bilingual in Mandarin is a big plus).
- Proficient in O365; Microsoft Azure certification ideal.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Natural ability to build relationships.
- Adept at developing communication and interaction with the
- Time Management skills.Foxconn Full-Time, Permanent Employees:
- Accrue ten (10) personal days off and ten (10) vacation days
off during calendar year.
- 401K savings plan eligibility upon completion of three (3)
months of full-time employment.
- Ten (10) paid Holidays.
- Group Health Insurance Plans the first day of the month
following the date of hire. Foxconn provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Fii USA, Kenosha , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!