KenoshaRecruiter
the smart solution for Kenosha jobs

Regional Company Drivers Wanted! HOME WEEKLY!

Company: Oberg Freight Company
Location: Kenosha
Posted on: May 19, 2019

Job Description:

Oberg Freight offers the opportunity to work for a fantastic company that treats you like family AND gets you home to YOURS often!For over 35 years Oberg Freight has built their reputation and become one of the top Regional Carriers in the Midwest. Covering the states of IA, NE, SD, ND, MN, WI, IL, IN, KY, MO, KS, and CO we offer our drivers great pay and great home time. Drivers average 2 miles per week and once they get close to the hours, dispatch will send them back towards home for their reset. Over 95% of our drivers are home sometime during the week for their reset and the other 5% only want to be home every other week. If by chance you live outside our travel lanes we also have a program for you to get you home often as well. Family owned and family run with a very family atmosphere throughout the entire company. So don't just drive for a company, come home and drive for Oberg Freight.

Midwest Runs Only (12 States)80% Drop and Hook99 % TouchfreeNo East Coast / West Coast TrafficTake Reset at Home2 Weeks Paid Vacation after 1 yearLow Cost Blue Cross/ Blue Shield InsuranceOpen Door PolicyOver 50 Drop and Hook locations in region401K

Keywords: Oberg Freight Company, Kenosha , Regional Company Drivers Wanted! HOME WEEKLY!, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


Class B CDL Truck Driver - $19.00 Per Hour
Description: Class B CDL Truck Driver - 19.00 Per Hour br br About the Job: br --- 19.00 Per Hour br --- Industry-Leading 401 k With Company Profit Sharing Match br --- Health, Dental, Vision and Life (more...)
Company: McLane Company
Location: Janesville
Posted on: 05/28/2019

Team Lease to Own Truck Driver - Runs out of Wisconsin!
Description: Team Lease to Own Truck Driver Opportunity Runs out of Wisconsin Ride with U.S. Xpress today We are now hiring team lease to own truck drivers for runs out of Wisconsin with low weekly truck payments. (more...)
Company: U.S. Xpress
Location: Janesville
Posted on: 05/28/2019

OTR CDL A Truck Driver - Earn Up to $78k - Great Home Time!
Description: This is the easiest money in trucking - Quote from an LCL DriverLCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate manufactures (more...)
Company: LCL Bulk Transportation
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: 05/28/2019


CDL A Dry Van Truck Drivers - Home Weekly!
Description: Oberg Freight is a very driver friendly company with a 100 open door policy. As a driver, you have access to the management staff without getting stopped at the front door. The family feeling extends (more...)
Company: Oberg Freight
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: 05/28/2019

OTR CDL A Truck Driver - Earn Up to .55 CPM!
Description: Butler Transport is now hiring OTR CDL A Truck Drivers You've Got the Drive. We've Got the Direction Drivers - are you looking for a place to call Home Drive for the Best. Drive
Company: Butler Transport
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: 05/28/2019

Now Interviewing Benefit Consultant To Work At Home!
Description: Medical and Dental Benefits Organization is seeking individuals to process online applications for
Company: Freedom Enterprise Inc.
Location: Carol Stream
Posted on: 05/28/2019

CDL-A Refrigerated Truck Driver - Flexible Home Time!
Description: CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER JOBS -REFRIGERATED FREIGHT Top Pay Flexible Home Time Operate our modern trailers, hauling cheese and other food or temperature-controlled products, as a
Company: Roehl Transport
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: 05/28/2019

88M Truck Driver
Description: As a Truck Driver in the Army National Guard, you are the backbone of military support. By transporting cargo and supplies, you--------ll play an integral role in keeping the Guard moving forward. br (more...)
Company: Army National Guard
Location: Janesville
Posted on: 05/28/2019

Regional CDL A Truck Driver - Earn Up to $78,000/Yr - Home Weekly!
Description: This is the easiest money in trucking - Quote from an LCL DriverLCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate manufactures (more...)
Company: LCL Bulk Transportation
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: 05/28/2019

Amazon - Warehouse Team Member (Part-Time, Flexible Hours) (Crystal La
Description: Come apply with us today Every year, millions of orders make their way through Amazon Fulfillment
Company: Amazon
Location: Crystal Lake
Posted on: 05/28/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Wisconsin jobs by following @recnetWI on Twitter!

Kenosha RSS job feeds