QA Technician 2nd Shift
Company: TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Employee Type:Full timeLocation:WI KenoshaJob Type:Quality AssuranceJob Posting Title:QA Technician 2nd ShiftJob Description:SUMMARY: Perform all necessary quality assurance analysis and tests assigned by the QA Manager while working closely with Production, Maintenance and Warehouse personnel. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Actively participate in maintaining a Food Safe environment for our ST Specialty Plant and our customers.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety Guidelines.
- Take pride in maintaining "Ready to Tour and Safety Aware Environment"
- Participate in improvement projects to support Continuous Improvement.AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Responsible for reporting any food safety or quality issues to supervisor as well as the following specific duties involving food safety and quality.
- Perform chemical, physical and sensory tests on all raw and finished products using approved methods to generate accurate data.
- Testing to include but not limited to the following: weight checks, moisture analyzing, documenting COAs, retain samples, customer cuttings, defect analysis, counts, and stencil evaluation including: label, date code, product code, description, & UPC code.
- Record all information in an orderly fashion and report all deviations from standard to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Follow Quality Assurance procedures as described by Quality Assurance Manager. Carry out any corrections prescribed by Quality Assurance Manager.EDUCATION:Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent experienceBachelor's Degree desired in sciences, biology, chemistryEXPERIENCE:Two years of experience in Quality Assurance preferredKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Accepts and is able to handle unanticipated work and problems
- Be accurate, precise and attentive to detail
- Good communication (verbally and written), problem solving and organizational skills
- Computer data entry skills
- Sound algebra
- Possess basic food processing knowledge, including familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Bilingual skills a plusPHYSICAL DEMANDS:Standing and Walking 100%, Use of both hands 100%WORKING ENVIRONMENT:Food manufacturing setting requiring the use of PPE and following all GMPs.Disability AssistanceTreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.EEO ConsiderationsAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: TreeHouse Foods, Inc., Kenosha , QA Technician 2nd Shift, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!