Company: Packaging Corporation of America
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Burlington, WI 53105, USA
Friday, October 6, 2023
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is
an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business
seeks to be the leader in helping our customers - large and small -
package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white
paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest
level of customer service and operational excellence. We have
approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the
United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers.
Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and
tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for
performance and environmental responsibility.
People * Customers * Trust
- Perform a variety of maintenance tasks including
troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing
mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems on plant
- This position will have a focus in troubleshooting and repair
of electrical and PLC systems.
- Work as part of a team to safely perform Preventive Maintenance
Activities as well as answer break down calls in a Production
- Use maintenance knowledge to increase productivity, decrease
downtime and waste.
- Must be able to follow all safety and company policies that
include lock-out tag-out procedures.
- 1+ Year(s) experience in successfully troubleshooting and
repairing PLCs, conveyors, controls, Operating Systems, or other
- Ability to work any shift, overtime, and weekends as
- Be Authorized to work in the US.
- A Technical Degree in the Mechanical or Electrical
- Experience in the Corrugated Packaging or Printing
- Electrical or PLC certification.
- Experience with drives/PLCs from the following manufacturers:
Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Lenze.
- Basic understanding of ladder logic.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proficient at working with PLCs.
- Ability to read electrical blueprints/schematics.
- Basic computer skills for diagnostic equipment.
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay is up $25.32- $35.88 per hour based on skills and
- Excellent Benefits Package (Health, Dental,
- 401K Plan with company match
- 1.5 pay over 8 hours, over 40 hours and weekends.
- 1.5 pay on holidays, plus additional overtime over 8 hours on
- Stipend for safety shoes, safety glasses and tools.
- PCA provides paid training during active work hours to help
technicians advance through the progressive skill levels and
achieve higher pay.
- PCA provides all necessary tools.
- PCA provides uniforms as well as all necessary PPE
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to
PCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other
- Burlington, WI 53105, USA
Share this job:
Keywords: Packaging Corporation of America, Kenosha , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Burlington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!