Posted on: September 16, 2023
Bathroom InstallerWork Mode: -OnsiteLocation: -Onsite in Hudson,
WI areaWhy work for Kohler? We offer:
- Company mobile workshop truck
- All necessary tools
- Quality PPE
- 100% company sponsored pension
- Paid holidays
- Professional cultureOpportunityKohler
Company, the #1 rated consumer brand in plumbing manufacturing, is
looking for Installers for their Walk-in-Bath and Showers
teams. - This is a newly created team
where you'll have the opportunity to lead and work directly with
customers and bring their shower & bath space vision to life!
Installer is responsible for following direction of the Supervisor
quality installation of KOHLER brand products that exceed industry
and our clients' expectations. This team member must maintain
behavior, both at the job sites and while representing the KOHLER
- Ensure accurate suitability of proposed work area prior to
demolition or start of work. Identify visible defects that
will/could prevent achieving KOHLER's expected installation
- Confirm details of proposed installation with customer prior to
start using confirmation form used by production at job check
verification. Explain install process in simple terms to establish
trust and confidence with customer. -
- -Supervise assigned apprentice and monitor their work
performance throughout install.
- -Maintain a clean and professional work area, including outside
customers home and the work vehicle, during the workday.
- -Upon completed installation, review how to use the product,
including maintenance. Provide KOHLER cleaning products and explain
proper use of them.
- -Upon completion and customers' acceptance of work performed
obtain final payment in manner detailed in your installation
package and acquire signatures on provided completion
- -Responsible for timely reporting and updates in Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) system as directed by the
- -Responsible for providing the consumer the following service &
materials as part of the installation process:
- -Review warranty information
- -Show the consumer how to use the product
- -Sign off to the close of the permit
- -Collect final payment
- -Provide leave behind materials for all of the above
- -Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization's
policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes
of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards.
- -Follow the organization's HS&E policies, procedures and
mandatory instructions; to identify and mitigate risks, and to
safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of oneself and
- -Conduct complex analyses, quality tests and inspections that
require a high level of independent judgment.
- -Extract relevant data from information provided by others, and
input it into spreadsheets or standard formats.
- -Implement improvements in manufacturing methods and processes
and provide feedback on the changes.
- -Develop and maintain excellent process or technical skills by
participating in assessment and development planning activities as
well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- -Make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes
contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- -Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with
- -Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when
required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing
activities to efficiently meet business and product installation
- -Manages and applies safe systems of work without supervision
and provides technical guidance when required.
- -Works with full competence to employ customer-oriented
behaviors that help installers connect with their customers in
productive and efficient ways, creating positive, defining
- -Works with full competence to employ a systematic process for
solving technical issues by identifying the problems and risks
involved, then selecting an appropriate
solution.#LI-CK1Skills/RequirementsHigh School graduate or
Three years of construction/remodeling experience, with
experience in bathroom installation preferred. -Attention to detail
and ability to follow
specific instructions is a must. Ability to lift up to 100lbs and
long periods is required. May be required to reach over shoulder
head height and crawling and crouching positionally. - Ability to
operate company vehicle preferred.
Satisfactory MVR will be required to operate company vehicle.Why
Work at Kohler Co.?Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a
higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our
products and services. We understand that it takes investment in
our associates' development to make that happen. - So, we offer
ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and
the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and
roles at Kohler. -In addition to the investment in your
development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a
competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company
matching, and more! About UsBeyond the competitive benefits and
compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in
creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. - We
invite you to learn more about our culture and company at . It is
Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel
in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, national origin, disability or status as a
protected veteran. - If, as an individual with a disability, you
need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process,
please contact . - Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. -We invite you to learn more about equal
employment opportunity by reviewing the Federal and the .
Keywords: KOHLER, Kenosha , Bathroom Installer, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!