Supply Chain (Velocity) Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Supply Chain Manager opening with North America's leader in
shipping, industrial, and warehouse supplies!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Shaun FitzgeraldAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$100,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:Family-owned for over 4
decade and North America's leader in shipping, industrial, and
warehouse supplies with over 35.000 items in stock! We pride
ourselves on our top-notch culture, attention to detail, and
consistent growth. If you're looking for a stable organization to
plant your roots and grow with for the long haul, you may have just
found your new home! Over $8.5 billion in revenue generated last
year!Why join us?
- Healthcare benefits
- 401k with match
- 16 days PTO
- Profit sharing
- On-site workout facilities
- Subsidized lunches
- Paid relocation and much more!Job DetailsWe are seeking a
highly motivated and experienced Warehouse Supply Chain Manager to
join our dynamic team in the shipping, industrial, and warehouse
supplies industry. As the Supply Chain Manager (Warehouse), you
will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the end-to-end
supply chain process, ensuring the highest level of efficiency and
effectiveness. You will be responsible for leading a team of three
(3) professionals to drive continuous improvement in warehouse
supply chain operations through WMS analytics to ensure optimal
storage and retrieval efficiency.Responsibilities:
- Strategically designs warehouse storage organization for prime
- Will be responsible for two warehouses that are 800,000 sq ft
and 650,000 sq ft, designing and executing where items go in the
warehouse to be most efficient, utilizing WMS system data tracking
- Must possess strong analytical and organization and sorting
- Previous people management and leadership experience
- Warehouse inventory control experience is helpful.
- Velocity Manager is ideal; transferrable skills include racking
design, efficiency planning, or travel planning.
- Analyze data and identify trends to optimize the supply chain
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and
integration of supply chain processes.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements related to
supply chain operations.
- Develop and implement efficiency planning and tracking
processes to ensure continuous improvement in supply chain
- Assign and maintain item storage coding Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or
related field preferred (not required)
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain management or related
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and
- Experience with warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Strong people management skills with the ability to lead and
develop a team of professionals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage
multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and
resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to supply chain
operations.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Kenosha , Supply Chain (Velocity) Manager, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!