Industrial Controls Technician
Company: Fair Oaks Foods
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Fair Oaks Farms, LLC is a supplier of high-quality custom meat
products to some of the world's largest and most discerning retail
and restaurant companies. -
It takes more than top notch facilities, modern equipment, and
innovative technologies to become our customer's most trusted
supplier. - It takes people who are committed to our customer's
success and who are willing to go the extra mile to get the job
done right. -
The industrial controls technician will be responsible for
troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades, and documentation of all
industrial controls systems throughout the production facility.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provides hands on technical support for automation,
servo-motion, PLC's and electrical repairs.
- Analyzes controls related problems on equipment and provides
- Develops, maintains and standardizes documentation and software
for applicable equipment.
- Directly supports maintenance team in troubleshooting and
training both at the component and programming level.
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve current issues related to
any automation concerns.
- Assists in all required audits and inspections and corrects
- Works with outside contractors as necessary to safely perform
job to company specifications.
- Works on special projects assigned by the Director of
Engineering and Maintenance Manager
- Some minor panel building in accordance with engineering
- Field wiring of devices on equipment in the shop or on the
- Sensor and field device set up.
- Develop technical SOP's for new and existing equipment under
direction of the Maintenance Manager
- Understanding and ability to work with PLC's
- Program and troubleshoot drives
- Troubleshoot and repair motion controls devices
- Troubleshoot, install and repair motor controls
- Troubleshoot and repair e-stop circuits
Keywords: Fair Oaks Foods, Kenosha , Industrial Controls Technician, Professions , Bristol, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!