Posted on: November 26, 2022
Research AnalystCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158As a Research Analyst, partner with other
research and business professionals focused on business operations,
market competition, industry trends, benchmarking, best practices,
technology and current events to make recommendations to Uline's
President.Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and
we are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Research emerging industry trends, best practices, and
- Research and analyze information to create clear and concise
executive summary memos, diagrams, and presentations.
- Perform financial analyses to determine vendor and competitor
- Work with business units to gain in-depth understanding of
processes, challenges, and strategies.
- Explain issues and recommend solutions to senior
- Research and present diverse topics companywide.
- Edit and proofread memos, emails, presentations, and
- Travel to branches and industry conferences.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of Operations, Finance, or Research experience or
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong editing, organizational and time management skills.
- Some financial experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel a
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Professional development classes. About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our
employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Research Analyst, Professions , Antioch, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!