Company: ESPO Corporation
Location: Lake Geneva
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Duration of Job: Full Time
This position reports to the President and requires direct contact
with co-workers, subordinates, and peers. This position is
responsible for working with potential and existing customers to
develop engineering designs, prepare estimates and quotations, and
manage the projects from start to finish on time and within
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The following list provides examples of the most typical duties for
this position. These duties may not include all the work that may
- Work with representatives and customers to prepare estimates
and quotations and follow up on leads to secure orders. Develop
customer relationships necessary to drive and increase sales. Set
up orders consistent with customer purchase requirements.
- Develop strong relationships with key suppliers necessary to
secure competitive pricing on material and outside
- Prepare job budgets and estimates; monitor and evaluate job
performance throughout the project life cycle. Provide explanations
of deviations in actual performance to projected performance for
each job under management.
- Review and manage critical documents related to sales orders
including complex purchase orders with varying terms and
conditions. Work to minimize potential liabilities for the company
by performing due diligence on the review of contract
documentation, engineering drawings, and all other related
communications with customers and their projects. Ensure that all
engineering and order documentation is complete, accurate and that
all systems are updated to match the order requirements.
- Work with project schedules to ensure all lead times are met
and deliverables are completed to meet critical customer shipment
- Negotiate favorable terms with customers and suppliers
consistent with company requirements.
- Work with Engineering to ensure technical drawings are complete
and submitted to customers within the time frames established.
Ensure that approved drawings are released to production on
- Work with Operations to resolve engineering and/or
manufacturing questions that arise for projects under management;
escalate issues to the appropriate level of management for prompt
- Develop and implement cost control techniques to minimize
- Conduct research to obtain data on labor costs, materials, and
- Work with customers to develop their design requirements for
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and ability
- Solid decision-making skills and ability to exercise good
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the following mining equipment Belt Conveyors,
Crushing Equipment, Bucket Elevators, and associated components for
- Prioritize and plan work activities efficiently to meet
deadlines, work on multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to deal with change, delays, or unexpected
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple departments
and diverse personalities.
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, and other Microsoft
Office programs along with other software such as E2, Fabsuite,
AutoCAD, and Adobe.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work-related
- Previous experience in bulk material handling systems a
- Estimating: 5 years' experience
Additional Responsibilities / Conditions
You must have a keen eye for detail and a proven ability to
communicate effectively and professionally. Provide assistance to
all levels of management in an accurate and timely fashion. You
must have the ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as
well as accept direction on given assignments. You need to
consistently meet and exceed expectations and be able to handle
critical and positive feedback professionally.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment,
lighting; office or open cubicle. Noise level in the work
environment is low to moderate.
- Some site visits are required, must have all approved personal
protective equipment, and meet customers' safety
- Site visits can and will be outdoors as well as indoors. The
customer's operations may be in process at the time of visits.
These visits can require walking on soft and/or uneven ground,
exposure to elements and dust, moving equipment, and other hazards
that you need to be aware of and proactive in protecting yourself
and those in potentially dangerous environments.
- May require occasional overtime, weekend and/or evening
- Must be able to sustain posture in a seated position for
prolonged periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard,
mouse, and other business equipment.
- May occasionally require planning or scheduling meetings,
presentations, or travel arrangements.
Willowbrook, IL 60527
View all open jobs at:
Leaders in Technical Recruiting & Staffing since 1965
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of
diversity in our work force . All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran status or any other attribute or
protected characteristic by law. If you need assistance applying
please contact us at 630-789-2525.
Keywords: ESPO Corporation, Kenosha , Estimator, Professions , Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!