Supply Chain Internship - Summer 2023
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Supply Chain InternshipPaid Internship - Summer 2023Corporate
Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline
seeks summer 2023 Supply Chain Interns at its Corporate
Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.Uline has seen decades of
growth, creating a steady work environment our employees can depend
on. As an intern with Uline, you can experience a culture that
recognizes hard work and values people.Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who
share our passion.Position ResponsibilitiesProjects will focus on
one of the following areas and in one of the designated
departments, designed to develop essential skills within the Supply
Chain field.Distribution Operations:
- Audit operational processes and compliance procedures.
- Recommend process changes or system enhancements based on
- Resolve inventory discrepancies, operational challenges, and
inter-company transfer issues.Logistics:
- Research cost-saving and service improvement opportunities with
our carriers and make recommendations to leadership.
- Analyze carrier data to drive operational efficiencies on
inbound and outbound transportation.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure carriers are
performing at expected levels.Procurement:
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels and develop product
- Utilize analytical skills to help anticipate and react to
inventory trends while assessing vendor performance.
- Forecast customer purchases to guide planning
- Analyze industry and competitor data to identify potential new
products and enhance current product lines.
- Establish relationships with international and domestic vendors
through vendor merchant programs and sourcing strategies.
- Create pricing recommendations based on market data.Minimum
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain,
Logistics, or related degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, with some experience with
Access and Excel helpful.
- Clear and professional written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent organizational and team player skills.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.Benefits of a Uline
- Gain professional work experience by executing meaningful
- Dedicated mentor assigned specifically to you.
- Potential opportunity to work with us full-time upon
- Housing available for out-of-town interns.
- Join a positive, collaborative work environment.Intern Perks
- Intern-specific "Lunch and Learns" to grow whole business and
- Several outings and events throughout the summer with interns
across all departments.
- On-site caf-- with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
Uline Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled()Our employees make the difference and we are
committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Supply Chain Internship - Summer 2023, Professions , Franksville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!