Associate Solution Analyst
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Associate Solution AnalystCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158As one of the largest e-commerce
websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that
millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of
heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place
orders.Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we
are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Provide support and troubleshooting to users of Uline's
internal web properties.
- Document, analyze, and assess current business processes and
underlying systems / applications.
- Elicit business requirements from key stakeholders for process
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
for the Web Development team.
- Work closely with the User Experience team to create wireframes
and prototypes of proposed enhancements.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team validating
front-end changes in User Acceptance Testing environments.Minimum
- Bachelors degree.
- Microsoft SQL Server or DB2 experience a must.
- .NET experience a plus.
- Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly shift focus and complete tasks in a timely
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house
speakers.About UlineUline is North Americas leading distributor of
shipping, industrial and packaging materials. Were a family-owned
company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, its time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-EB1#CORP(#IN-PPITA)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks!Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Associate Solution Analyst, Professions , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!