Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver - WestRock
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $69,000Average pay: $1,060-$1,290 weeklyHome
time: Multiple Times Per WeekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul paper products with dry van trailers.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- Have most weekends off.
- Drive within Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin. Pay and bonus
- Hourly and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Germantown, WI. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency - Enjoy both a predictable schedule and dependable
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis. Insight into our Green Bay
team and facility Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Kenosha , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated truck driver - WestRock, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!