AP Analyst Team Lead
Posted on: November 20, 2022
AP Analyst Team LeadCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158With a long history as a stable employer,
we are looking for candidates with strong accounting experience to
join our team. As an AP Analyst Team Lead, you will manage and grow
a dedicated team of Accounts Payable Analysts on a daily
basis.Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we
are looking for good people who share our passion.Position
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities
clearly and professionally.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and feedback to the Accounts
Payable Analyst team.
- Monitor workflow by assigning requests and ensure completion
dates are met.
- Review reports and analysis (ad hoc or ongoing) prepared by
Accounts Payable Analysts to ensure quality, accuracy and data
- Identify and suggest Accounts Payable needs and opportunities
to management for process improvements, automation and
- Participate in special projects and process improvement
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in Finance / Accounting
- 2+ years Analyst experience.
- Experience in Accounts Payable preferred.
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel).Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled () Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , AP Analyst Team Lead, Professions , Antioch, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!