Financial Analyst - Tax
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Financial Analyst - TaxCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline is looking for talented, business
savvy and adaptive individuals with an excellent work ethic to join
our Finance team as a Financial Analyst. At Uline, you will enjoy
the exciting challenges that come with working for a steadily
growing shipping supply industry leader!Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who
share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Use statistical techniques to interpret data, analyze results
and trends and predict future projections regarding taxes for our
- Prepare ongoing reports and ad-hoc analysis.
- Create databases of analyses to support forecasts and
- Actively engage and collaborate with other department members
to identify and develop improvements to reporting metrics.
- Using a variety of financial models, identify and suggest
recommendations of improvement to management. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required - Finance or Accounting major
- 2+ years Tax experience a plus.
- SQL and Excel knowledge a plus.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
() Our employees make the difference and we are committed to
offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: ULINE, Kenosha , Financial Analyst - Tax, Professions , Franksville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!