International Trade Compliance Analyst
Posted on: September 24, 2022
International Trade Compliance AnalystCorporate
Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Interested
in working with other countries and cultures? Come join a team
that's supporting the rapid growth of Uline's International
footprint outside the US.Better together than apart. This position
is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our
- Design and develop tools and reporting to support department
- Perform analysis and communicate results and process
improvements to leadership.
- Administer internal audit processes for accurate trade
compliance data and oversee controls for accurate data
- Manage Trade Compliance Systems by ensuring information is
accurate and up-to-date, including leveraging government and broker
data and conducting data cleansing as required.
- Collaborate with Trade Compliance and Information Technology
(IT) on relevant projects.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree .
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access, SQL skills a
- Excellent analytical, technical and process skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled ()Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , International Trade Compliance Analyst, Professions , Wadsworth, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!