Posted on: September 23, 2022
From $25 to $32 per hour
Wisconsin Distribution Center
12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM.
- Unload shipments from suppliers, verifying order accuracy.
- Load trailers with product for delivery to branches.
- Manage stock and inventory control.
- Operate forklifts and other industrial equipment.Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that
typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires
must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering
exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Warehouse Associate, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!