Supply Chain Coordinator
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Supply Chain CoordinatorCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158With Uline's continued growth, we need a
team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed,
Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Operations team keeps us on
track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company
performance and reporting findings and recommendations. Better
together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking
for good people who share our passion. Position
- Assign and maintain product locations in Uline's WMS (Warehouse
- Participate as a member of the Velocity / Supply Chain team to
execute projects in a timely manner within guidelines and
- Generate move sheets for items requiring primary changes.
- Review and update warehouse maps.
- Work closely with Inventory Control to coordinate product
movement, warehouse slotting changes and production rotation
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 - 5 years experience in Distribution, Inventory or
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that
typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled #LI-DR1#CORP(#IN-PPOPS) Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!Required
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Supply Chain Coordinator, Professions , Salem, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!