Maintenance/Electrical Technician - 2nd Shift
Company: Allied Plastics LLC
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Why work at Allied Plastics LLC?$2,000 Hiring Bonus!!!$1.00 2nd
Shift Premium Great Pay Great People 75% of Medical & Dental
Insurance Paid by Allied 100% of Short Term Disability & Life
Insurance Paid by Allied 96+ Hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) to be
Earned Pet Insurance 401k Contribution Match - 100% Match at 3%
Contribution Allied Plastics is a Custom Plastic Thermoforming
Manufacturer located in Twin Lakes, WI. Allied recognizes that its
staff is its most important strength and is committed to providing
an excellent work environment and opportunities for
self-development and growth! As a Maintenance Technician you will
be playing a crucial role in maintaining, repairing and diagnosing
a variety of equipment and machines. Hours: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM Pay:
$20 - $32 plus $1.00 shift premium (pay is based on experience)
Maintenance / Electrical Technician Responsibilities
- Cleans, lubricates, inspects and tests machinery and
- Follows all plant safety rules
- Understands 480V 3 phase operation and able to run diagnostic
- Able to operate snow removal machines.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect
malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with
supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or
- Removes dust, dirt, grease and waste material from
- Paints machines and equipment to prevent corrosion.
- Repairs and replaces plumbing fixtures.
- Cleans work area, tools and equipment.
- Completes all required daily paper by end of shift each
- Performs assembly work as directed by Maintenance
- Dismantles defective machines and installs new parts.
- Check vacuum pumps and air compressors that are running, wipe
down as needed and mark down findings on record sheet daily.
- Other related tasks as needed. Maintenance / Electrical
- Strong electrical background (preferred)
- Some welding/fabrication experience (preferred)
- 2 years of related experience or education (preferred)
- Able to work overtime as needed and on-call rotating
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Comfortable standing 8+ hours daily
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Able to lift up to 50lbs as needed
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license Maintenance / Electrical Technician
Benefits at Allied Plastics
- $2,000 Hiring Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance after 30 days!
- Friendly and clean work environment
- Generous 401(k) program
- Company paid Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days) and Time Off
- Recognition Programs
- And so much more! Keywords: Maintenance, Maintenance
Technician, Manufacturing, Plastics, Maint. Tech., Maintenance
Lead, Machine Repair, Maintenance Worker, Electrician, Electrical
Technician, Welding, Fabrication PI186379345
Keywords: Allied Plastics LLC, Kenosha , Maintenance/Electrical Technician - 2nd Shift, Professions , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!