Emergency Medical Technician
Company: DocGo Inc.
Posted on: August 3, 2022
TITLE: Emergency Medical Technician
PAY RATE: Starting at $18/hour
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time/Part-time
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, and Vision (with company contribution),
Paid Time Off, 401k, Bonus Opportunities, & sign-on bonuses for
ABOUT AMBULNZ BY DOCGO:
Ambulnz by DocGo is transforming healthcare with peerless
innovation and on-the-ground care. Our mobile workforce of
thousands of full-time traveling clinicians and our proprietary,
AI-powered software leverages robust medical record integrations to
drastically improve patient outcomes. In our tireless pursuit of
high-quality, highly affordable healthcare for all, DocGo makes the
impossible possible. We're revolutionizing the delivery of
healthcare and we need EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS to join
* Collaborate with your fellow EMTs and management to assure
top-tier patient care.
* Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock -
your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the
* Remain up to date with current standards of care, including
equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses, and
* Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner
when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the
* Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate
techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County
* Provide top-tier medical transport to medical facilities by
assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and
carrying out established policies and procedures.
* Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking
ownership of your space.
* Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing
* Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
* Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch
* Must be able to lift, push and pull 125 lbs or more.
* IL and/or WI EMT- Basic Certification (at minimum)
* Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
* Valid CPR Card for the Health Care Provider
* Excellent verbal communication skills
EEO/AAP Statement: DocGo is an equal opportunity employer. We
acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all
individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an
environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and
experiences. DocGo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a
protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above-noted job description is not intended to describe, in
detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to
give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and
expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands
change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.
Keywords: DocGo Inc., Kenosha , Emergency Medical Technician, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!