Company: Froedtert South
Posted on: June 21, 2022
- POSITION PURPOSE
- Areas of emphasis will include finance, reimbursement,
budgeting and financial administration. Primary focus will include
charge master maintenance, reimbursement regulation monitoring and
interpretation, statistics, budgeting, denial management and
revenue cycle review. Secondary responsibilities will include
financial review, productivity analysis, and reimbursement. This
position reports to the Manager of Reimbursement and Budget.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1 to 3 years
- LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Two (2) or more years of analytical/accounting experience in a
health care setting is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of a personal computer and is proficient
in the use of MS Office applications as well as the ability to
navigate the Internet.
- PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Medicare / Denial management.
- Charge Master
- Miscellaneous Financial Administration #cb Froedtert South is a
comprehensive regional healthcare system that has served
southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities for more
than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services primarily through
the Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and the Froedtert Pleasant Prairie
Hospital and several other clinic locations. Froedtert South is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Froedtert South, Kenosha , Financial Analyst, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!