Fair Oaks Foods - Production Team $17/hour! 2nd Shift
Company: Fair Oaks Foods
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Fair Oaks Foods began their story in 1985, during a time when
the world's largest fast food restaurant searched for a supplier
that further reflected the demographics of their customer base. A
search to find an existing Minority owned and operated meat
processing business, proved unsuccessful. Fair Oaks Foods was
created to fill a gap in an industry that was in crucial need of
diversity and growth. Three decades later, Fair Oaks Foods stands
as an innovative, family-owned business consisting of culinary
experts that specialize in making flavor-filled, fully cooked meat
and plant based protein products. It's a specialty - continued to
be done well!Growth is something Fair Oaks Foods is familiar with!
Fair Oaks Foods has proudly grown nearly 300%, added additional
facilities, has continued expanding into international markets and
continues to supply meat protein products to many of the world's
leading restaurants and grocery stores.2nd Shift - 3:30 PM - 1 AM
(as business necessitates)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to production operations by complying with policies
and procedures for meat processing; Good Manufacturing Practices,
Hazard Analysis, and Critical Control Point (HACCP) regulations,
- Contribute to a safe and sanitary work environment by complying
with established procedures and rules.
- Prepare and assemble meat-processing equipment for operation.
Disassemble and prepare meat processing equipment for sanitation
- Obtain and prepare raw meat and spice for use in the production
process, operating powered industrial trucks.
- Monitor defect elimination process by following set procedures
and operating remote equipment.
- Fill V-Mag buggies with fresh-ground sausage product and move
them to the Formax machines.
- Obtain and wash meat processing equipment parts.
- Remove and dispose of meat and grease excess from meat
- Obtain and process meat rework by operating remote meat
- Dispense and apply dry ice (carbon dioxide) to meat rework for
the preservation of the products.
- Monitor production process of fully-cooked products.
- Support the production, cutting, and packaging of sausage
- Attend to current needs of the process by responding
immediately to the expressed orders of the Production Supervisor
and/or Production Foreman.WORK ENVIRONMENT, PHYSICAL DEMANDS,
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:The candidate applying
for this position must be reliable, dependable, detail-oriented,
able to follow directions, work alongside peers as the duties are
shown, and under minimal supervision. This job operates in a
manufacturing environment, while performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to balance; stand; walk; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb
or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear, lift a
minimum of 50 lbs. including working in a cold environment of 30
degrees for prolonged periods. This is a no-kill facility, pork
meat manufacturing breakfast sausage patties.2nd Shift - 3:30 PM -
1 AM (as business necessitates)**Must be willing to work weekends
and overtime hours.**Fair Oaks Foods is an equal opportunity
employer. Fair Oaks Foods does not discriminate in employment
regarding race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship
status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual
orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability,
military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Fair Oaks Foods, Kenosha , Fair Oaks Foods - Production Team $17/hour! 2nd Shift, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!