Test & Reliability Technician
Posted on: June 20, 2022
This position is located onsite at the Corporate Headquarters
located in Kenosha, WI.Who We Are: People know Snap-on for the
quality of our products, but we know that it is the passion and
character of our people that makes our company a global leader.
With our diverse talents and deep pride in the Snap-on family of
brands, we drive innovation and create value. We work hard
together. We grow together. We are one Snap-on team.Opportunity:
Snap-on is looking to hire a full time Test & Reliability
Technician to support Snap-on's Power Tools' division. This
position is located within Snap-on's Corporate offices at 2801 80th
Street, Kenosha, Wisconsin. This position conducts a variety of
testing within Test and Reliability including, but not limited to:
performance testing of both cordless and pneumatic power tools as
well as setting up and running life test fixtures. Ensures accurate
execution of testing and data capture. Writes test reports which
includes documenting tools tested, results, procedures, and
equipment used. Aids in the development of test fixtures and
documents procedures. Provides evaluation and troubleshooting
support proposing improvements where applicable.Working with
Snap-on has benefits! Company-paid benefits include:
- Medical, basic dental, basic life, basic accidental death, and
- Short term and long-term disability, Employee Assistance
- Business travel accident insurance
- Other health education programs including smoking cessation,
annual wellness screening and seasonal flu shot
- Market competitive compensation with rewards for high
performance and special skills
- Bonus, incentives, awards, or sales commissions depending on
position and level
- Base pay progression through lateral & promotional development
on both managerial and technical career paths
- Paid time off, vacation and paid holidays
- Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - annual optional enrollment
- Retirement programs including 401(k) Plan with matching
employer contributionsWhat You Bring to the Team:Required Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years' experience in a
product reliability role.
- Mechanical aptitude, experience with mechanisms, electronics,
and/or experience with electromechanical devises preferred.
- Experience with the use of laboratory equipment such as power
supplies, oscilloscopes, current probes, data acquisition systems,
and electronic loads desired.
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify root causes and
systematically solve problems.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Familiarity with MS Office products required such as Word and
- Experience with CAD (CREO), ability to read part drawings / use
of basic metrology measuring devises, programming, part fabrication
skills are a plus.
- Team builder and team player.Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe working environment within the test lab.
- Execute daily assignments completely and on time.
- Generate accurate measurement and test data; publish timely
reports; store test samples and documentation appropriately.
- Maintain current test fixtures, continually striving for
methods and/or equipment improvements.
- Participate in the development of testing equipment and
procedures.Learn more about Snap-on: Snap-on is rooted in the
dignity of work. From our founding 100 years ago, we have been
dedicated to this timeless principle. We celebrate this work and we
celebrate our customers, , who perform day in and day out to move
the world forward. Snap-on continually strives to be an employer of
choice and offers a Great Place to Work.Snap-on is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal,
state, and local fair employment practices and laws. Snap-on
strictly prohibits, and does not tolerate, discrimination against
applicants, associates or any other covered persons for any reason
including race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender
identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected
under applicable federal, state, or local law. #Indeed
Keywords: Snap-on, Kenosha , Test & Reliability Technician, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!