Plant Operator - Washsmart
Company: Daniels Health
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Daniels Health is now offering an additional $500 for joining
our amazing team in Sturtevant!We are looking for a Plant Operator
for our Daniels' medical waste treatment facility in Sturtevant, WI
who will be responsible for running our automated Washsmart system.
Our Washsmart system mechanically opens our medical waste
containers and the operator manages the sanitation process ensuring
all containers are quality inspected, buffed and staged for
transportation to a healthcare facility. This can also
involve.Daniels Health is offering an attendance incentive for our
employees to be paid an additional $ dollars per regular hours
worked (not including OT) in addition to their hourly base (earning
a bonus potential up to $ per quarter!)What will your job
- Manual handling (hand washing using a high-pressure power
- Labor intensive activities Handling 45 pounds & operating
- Managing a 10-point quality inspection of emptied medical
collectors for re-use
- Managing inventory per manifests for delivery drivers
- Troubleshooting the washline system (container washing +
- Being crossed trained to manage our autoclave machine (a
pressure chamber to melt materials)
- Adhering to safety codes and conductWhat are we looking for?
- Someone with a can-do attitude who is committed to efficient,
timely scheduling that has previous experience in a labor-intensive
job. A person with proven longevity with their employers that we
can rely on.Why work for us?
- Job stability - as an essential service to healthcare we are
non-seasonal and recession proof.
- Opportunities for overtime - we always need extra hands on deck
so overtime opportunities are plentiful
- Consistent work hours - Monday- Friday 1st shift position.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Your Medical,
Dental and Vision benefits are effective on DAY ONE. All other
benefits are effective 1st of the month following 30 days of
employment). Paid Short-term disability ($0 cost to you!). Company
sponsored life insurance. Accident Insurance and Voluntary
long-term disability options!
- Permanent position - This is a Full-time permanent role of 40
hours per week
- Competitive salary - This position is offering $ per hour
($15.00 base hourly + $ hr. attendance incentive)
- Safe work environment - We supply above and beyond the standard
PPE protocols for safe handling of medical waste - find out more
about how we protect you at Who are we? We are a healthcare service
company providing safety systems and medical waste collection for
hospitals, medical centers, surgical centers, nursing homes and an
array of customers within the healthcare setting. Our focus is
delivering quality and safety-focused medical waste management
services that reduce needlestick injuries, positively impact
infection control and reduce environmental burden. As a service to
our customers we dispose and treat medical waste on site at our
treatment facilities across the U.S.Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is
an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with
anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to
effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health &
Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and
affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart -
conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable
laws and regulations.
Keywords: Daniels Health, Kenosha , Plant Operator - Washsmart, Professions , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!