Entry Level Builder
Company: LDV, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
BUILD TRUCKS. BUILD YOUR FUTURE. We are seeking highly motivated,
talented candidates to join our team. We have an average employee
tenure of twenty years and can offer you a career that provides
training, growth, and a promising future. Let's build our future
together!We are seeking full-time, first and second shift Entry
Level Builders with a variety of skills and experience to assist in
building and installing components in custom vehicles.Job
- Installing walls, ceilings, floors and other components on tool
- Building and finishing custom wood products based on work
orders and/or blueprints.
- Lacing pegboards for tool truck interiors.
- Assisting in the installation of batteries and heavy cabling
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Experience with power tools, wiring, and measuring is desired,
but we are willing to train the right people!
- Quality, accuracy, and the ability to work within a crew in a
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, upholstery, and/or metal
fabrication skills are a plus.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.LDV is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and an Affirmative Action Employerof Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans, and Individuals with
Keywords: LDV, Inc., Kenosha , Entry Level Builder, Professions , Burlington, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!