Data Analyst/Business Intelligence
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the
automotive industries. We are looking to help our client to
identify Data Analyst/Business Intelligence based out of Racine,
WI. Great company to work with!! Position Title: Data
Analyst/Business Intelligence Location: Racine, WI Duration:
Full-Time (Direct Hire) Responsibilities:
- The Ideal candidate will maintain the plant's current Material
Requirements Planning (MRP) systems, including forecast parameters
and data integrity.
- Responsibilities include creating on-demand reports based on
material planning group needs. Generate analytic insights to
determine root cause KPI performance deviations to help solve
complex supply chain issues.
- Will create ad-hoc reports and present data in a logical
informative manner for a variety of internal functional
- Knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP), supply
chain/material planning, material order process and/or demand
- Candidate should have supply chain experience with at least 3
or more years in a business intelligence/data analysis role.
- Ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in Industrial
Engineering, Business Analytics, Statistics or other closely
- Proficiency in SQL, Visual basic and advanced Excel
- Looking for candidate with prior experience summarizing large
quantities of data using both analytical and creative
problem-solving skills to build actionable data models minimizing
business risk and optimizing productivity.Benefits: Health
Insurance. 401K PTO If you are interested, kindly apply to this job
opening with your resume and contact details, we will reach you at
Keywords: Experis, Kenosha , Data Analyst/Business Intelligence, Professions , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!