CDL A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver: Pay Guarantee + Home Weekly + No-Touch
Company: Paper Transport
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Class A Driver Needed for Home Weekly Regional Dedicated
Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A truck driver
opportunity for dedicated freight. Our CDL-A dedicated truck
driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you
like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI's advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers &
* More Home Time: Out 5.5 days and home 1.5 days every week;
Sunday-Friday or Monday-Saturday
* Guaranteed Min. Pay: $1,250/week
* Average weekly pay: $1,375 (paid weekly + direct deposit
* Average yearly earnings: $71,500
* Type: Dedicated; 100% No-Touch Freight, 50% Drop & Hook and 50%
* Operating Area: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota,
Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
* Equipment: Late-Model diesel Kenworth or Freightliner
Additional perks and advantages:
* $500 Orientation Bonus
* 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
* 6 Paid Holidays
* Paid Detention After Only 1 Hour!
* Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, and Short/Long-Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program
* Retirement Planning including 401K with Company Match and Free
* No-Fee Passenger Policy
* No-Fee Pet Policy
* Quick on-boarding
* Steady freight even during economic downturn!
* High retention rate - this tells you we work to keep our truck
* Excellent FMCSA safety rating
* Paper Transport, Inc. is a debt-free company
* The greatest respect from the PTI team
Learn more about our opportunities today. APPLY NOW!
Current Class A CDL
* Pay based on candidates with 12+ months experience. Ask about our
industry leading new driver pay package for candidates with less
than 12 months experience.
Keywords: Paper Transport, Kenosha , CDL A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver: Pay Guarantee + Home Weekly + No-Touch, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!