Posted on: April 10, 2021
- Performing detailed inspections on metal fabricated parts,
- Use advanced gauges & measurement tools, micrometer, caliper,
height gage, depth gage, dial bore gage, optical comparator.
- Maintain inspection equipment and verify calibration.
- Complete all inspection documentation for components including
first article inspections as required.
- Use Microsoft Excel to input data into spreadsheets.
- Train the CNC operators on the inspectionsRequired
- Must be able to work 2nd shift long term 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- 2 years of quality inspection experience in CNC shop
- 2 years with micrometers, calipers, height stand, height gages,
- 2 years of blueprint reading experience
- 2 years of experience with Microsoft Excel
- Any experience with CMM, GD&T, or optical comparators would
be a major plus
- Any experience on CMM will automatically increase the starting
wage. About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with
its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts
with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Kenosha , Quality Technician, Professions , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!