Company: Amtraco, Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Responsibilities will include creating shipping documents, shipping
labels, invoices, and preparing items for shipments. The individual
will be required to communicate with different groups within the
company such as Engineering, Production, Sales and Customer Service
to determine the proper shipping method and documents required.
Click here to apply:
- Verify shipment is complete, undamaged, and accurate.
- Inform Associates that shipment has been delivered.
- Prepare pallets for shipping
- Create required shipping paper work, invoices, packing slips,
etc. as required to properly ship items to their required
- Determine best shipping method, create required shipping
labels, and initiate pick up if required.
- Maintain Records of Shipments.
- Provide day to day shipment tracking, customer service and
problem resolution for shipments.
- Responsible in the investigation of lost and or missing
- Work with outside agencies to acquire required documents for
product being shipped.
- Maintain and update all import / export processes and
procedures. Perform tasks required for international
- Receive in materials and put the items in the appropriate
- Maintain shipping / receiving area keeping a safe, clean work
- Knowledge of shipping procedures, methods, laws, and
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet multiple and
sometimes competing deadlines, and demonstrate cooperative behavior
with colleagues and supervisors.
- Communicate and coordinate as needed to facilitate the creation
of documents required to export products.
- Computer literate - email, Microsoft office products
- Experience in international shipping
- Ability to lift, move, stack boxes, pallets.
- Ability to use hand tools to strap pallets, boxes, pallet
jacks, hand trucks
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and
proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. (Work experience will be
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Competitive Wages.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays & Personal Days
- 401(k) with Company match.
We are a Drug Free Workplace
STM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination
and Harassment of any kind. STM is committed to the principle of
equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing
employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. All employment decisions at STM are based on business
needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without
regard to race, color religion, or belief, national, social or
ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or
sensory disability, HIV Status, Sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership
status, past or present military service, family medical history or
genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. STM will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Amtraco, Inc., Kenosha , Shipping Technician, Professions , Franksville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!