Manager Clinic Operations - Multiple Sites
Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Location: Lake Geneva
Posted on: February 23, 2021
***Position located in Southeast Wisconsin. Relocation
Manages and oversees all clinic operations including clinical and
various support functions. Develops, maintains and implements
policies and procedures, budget, and staffing for one or more
clinic locations or for a large, complex business line. Ensures
compliance with local, state, federal and regulatory body
requirements, standards, and established policies and
- Oversees and ensures efficient clinic operations, ensuring a
high level of productivity and providing operational and technical
direction. Continually monitors the functioning of the clinic(s),
resolves problems, and revises operations as needed.
- Oversees all functions of the clinics including but not limited
to scheduling, registration, account receivable, health
information, provider recruitment, imaging, laboratory and/or
clinical services. Serves as a liaison to corporate departments
that provide and/or support these services.
- Partners with other market departments and leaders to assure
quality patient services and overall patient satisfaction.
Responsible for resolution of any patient concerns, complaints
- Supports the organization's mission, vision, values and
strategic initiatives. Develops, implements, and oversees processes
to ensure that established policies, goals, and objectives are
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and working
relationships with physicians and advanced practice professionals.
Responsible for all provider relations to include practice
management, orientation, follow up support, and problem
- Participates in community activities and in the development,
implementation, and evaluation of business and market growth
- Develops and administers policies and procedures to accomplish
department-specific and organizational initiatives. Ensures
compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal
regulations and guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Health Care
Administration or related field.Required Functional Experience
- Typically requires 5 years of experience in a health care
facility that includes experience and knowledge in medical practice
and clinic management, clinic operational structure systems and
clinic policies, procedures and processes.Required Management
- Includes 1 year of supervisory experience in managing staff,
and monitoring the budget and resources.Knowledge, Skills &
- Demonstrated leadership skills including project management,
process improvement, problem solving, decision making,
prioritization, delegation, team building, customer service, and
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational
- Ability to successfully and positively interact with physicians
and employees at all levels throughout the organization and the
- Intermediate computer skills including experience in using
computer applications in a medical practice setting.
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Kenosha , Manager Clinic Operations - Multiple Sites, Professions , Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!