Company: Rust-Oleum Corporation
Posted on: December 1, 2019
Traffic Coordinator Summary: Rust-Oleum Corporation has an
immediate opening for a 3rd shift Traffic Coordinator at its
distribution center in Kenosha, WI. The primary result expected
from the Traffic Coordinator is to efficiently, accurately, and
safely process customer orders by filling them from stored
merchandise in accordance with specifications on pick tickets, and
by verifying and maintaining documentation on incoming and outgoing
Traffic Coordinator Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests,
invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and
shipping orders to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space
availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting,
accounting, and record keeping purposes.
Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of
shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
Deliver or route materials to departments, using work devices, such
Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for
shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and
Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify
problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to
Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain
inventory of stock.
Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue
instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Compute amounts, such as space available, and shipping,
storage, and demurrage charges, using calculator or price list.
- 2 years of experience in fast paced transportation
- Industry knowledge for ocean / air shipping
- Able to work well within a team
- Ability to multi-task and handle HIGH volume of work
- Must be able to independently manage and collaborate with
various departments, customers and vendors with minimal
- Strong planning, organizing, and decision-making
- Excellent problem solving/follow up skills and great attention
to detail are a must
- Efficient written and oral communication skills, both
face-to-face and over the phone
- SAP and Excel skills required
2-3 years experience
Kenosha, Wisconsin, United StatesFull-Time/Regular PI115898774
Keywords: Rust-Oleum Corporation, Kenosha , Traffic Coordinator, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!