Youth Support Specialist
Company: Professional Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Professional Services Group, Inc.JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY FOR $1,000
SIGN ON BONUS!$1,000 RETENTION BONUS EVERY SIX MONTHS FOR THE FIRST
TWO YEARS!PSG/CIP is a multi-service community-based social
services organization that fulfills its mission of helping
individuals and families to achieve their greatest potential
through dynamic, cost effective and innovative programming
responsive to the needs of diverse communities.JOB SUMMARY:The
Youth Support Specialist provides skill building and support to
youth referred through the Kenosha County Comprehensive Community
Services (CCS) Program, and supports and assists youth in the
follow-through and success of their individualized goals. Services
include individual and group sessions, structured recreational
activities that build social skills, crisis intervention, school
support and parent contact.The Youth Support Specialist position is
a great fit for experienced professionals and recent graduates!Come
join our team for an opportunity to serve youth in our
community!ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE YOUTH SUPPORT SPECIALIST:
- Analyze youth capabilities, strengths, and needs to determine
the services required to meet the unique needs of youth.
- Implement, evaluate and review youth goals in collaboration
with team members, youth, and their families.
- Exercise judgment to intervene as an advocate for youth in
school, the community, and during emergency and crisis
- Attend youth/family team meetings.
- Report on youth progress
- Organize and facilitate individual meetings and structured
recreational activities that assist youth in developing pro-social
skills and connections.LOCATION: Office is located at the Kenosha
County Job Center with some flexibility to work from home when
client meetings are not scheduled. Local travel is required to meet
with clients within the home or other community spaces. Must be
able to meet in-person with clients throughout Kenosha
County.SCHEDULE: Schedule is varied during business hours of Monday
through Friday between 9:00am to 6:00pm.WHY WORK WITH PSG/CIP?
- Be part of a passionate team dedicated to making a difference
in the community!
- Flexible hours and great work-life balance. No on-call
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Work culture that values not only the health and well-being of
the clients we serve, but also our staff
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Competitive benefits package, including: paid time off and
company holidays; health, vision, dental, and life insurance; short
term disability; 401k and profit sharing; Employee Assistance
Program (EAP); and pet insurance
- Now offering employee-only health insurance coverage with no
monthly premium!SALARY: $18.00 per hourAdditional ongoing bonus
opportunities!Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected
- Must have reliable transportation on a daily basis, a valid
driver's license, and automobile insurance.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology,
Criminal Justice, or other related fields.Equal Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran statusTags: hybrid,
hybrid/remote, youth, teen, community, mental health, social
services, human services, addiction counseling, career, treatment,
crisis, kids, children, therapy, multilingual, bilingual, behavior,
continuing education, development, CCS, Comprehensive Community
Services, Kenosha county, wraparound care, case management, social
worker, case worker, youth worker, skills worker, community
services, community resourcesPI67f037cf1299-31181-33251079
Keywords: Professional Services Group, Inc., Kenosha , Youth Support Specialist, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!