Palletizer 2nd Shift
Posted on: November 15, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Descriptions & Qualifications - External
Quad is currently hiring -Essential Workers -who want to make a
difference - Imagine more than you have today. - Your career starts
here. - Be greater than you thought possible and reap the rewards
of your success and growth. - We are in the business of developing
people. Promotions are based on your performance - -You are in
charge of your career! -
At Quad, you have immediate opportunities to advance - driving you
to be better than yesterday. We value and reward manufacturing
experience by providing a competitive wage. As your career
progresses, there are multiple upward paths available, as we are
continuously looking for our next group of leaders to excel within
At Quad wages for Palletizer Operator are between $17.50 -
$21.00/hr. -You have immediate opportunities to advance - driving
you to be better than yesterday. -As your career progresses, there
are multiple upward paths available, as we are continuously looking
for our next group of leaders to excel within the organization.
One of Quad's premier packaging plants and world headquarters is
located in Franklin, WI. The Franklin plant is just over 270,000
square feet in size, CLIMATE CONTROLLED, and home to cutting-edge
equipment and technology.
Quad is a Wisconsin-based company, which is among the largest
magazine and direct-mail printers in the U.S. Our company leverages
its strong print foundation as part of a much larger, robust
integrated marketing services platform that helps marketers and
content creators improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their
marketing spend across offline and online media channels.
Quad is closely following the 2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease
(COVID-19) and implementing processes that promote the safety of
our employees, candidates, customers, and communities. We follow
CDC and local health authorities, and federal and state governments
along with best practices and recommendations from our healthcare
BE YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY. - BE SOMETHING GREATER. - BE QUAD.
Quad, located in Franklin, WI is seeking a Palletizer Operator for
Second Shift; Mon. - Thurs. -3:00 -p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Read production and delivery schedules and stacking patterns;
determine sorting and transfer procedures, arrangement of packages
on pallets, and destination of a loaded pallet.
- Observe packages moving along the conveyor to identify packages
and detect defective packaging, and ensure detected defective
packaging is accumulated in the reject line.
- Set and use label maker as needed to correct defective package
- Use selector switches, etc. to control routing
- Physically transfer containers onto pallets following pallet
pattern configuration from drawing and/or order instructions. -Load
pallet onto palletize conveyor, and unload when palletizing is
- Visually inspect labels to ensure legible and correct for
- Operates controls for automatic palletizing equipment to sort
and move packages of finished products. Stop equipment to clear
jams if needed.
- Inform the supervisor of equipment malfunctions or any
situation that may jeopardize quality or schedule.
- The Palletizer Operator will also be required to drive a
forklift and clamp truck as needed.
- Responsible for the performance and documentation of prescribed
preventative maintenance and general repairs on equipment in a
timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information with
preceding and following shifts.
- Willingly cross-trains in other areas as needed. -EXAMPLES OF
POWERED EQUIPMENT USED: Forklift, clamp lift, power lift, hand
jacks, automatic palletizing equipment, computers, trash compactor,
automatic labelers, roller-conveyor table, elevator sorting/staging
platform; and bailer equipment
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED, or equivalent education
- Be able to perform work-related functions requiring the ability
to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions, and
- Read, speak, and understand the English language sufficiently
to interpret instructions, job orders, production sheets, and
work-related documents. Able to clearly communicate problems and
malfunctions to co-workers and lead/management.
- Must be familiar with machines and tools, including their
designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting experience
- Computer proficiency sufficient to access, navigate, receive,
move, edit, create, copy, print, save and/or send work
communications and/or documents. -
- Must be able to perform and coordinate the multiple
simultaneous tasks of monitoring, inspecting, packaging, labeling,
and transfer of completed products.
- Must be able to compare letters, numbers, objects, pictures, or
patterns quickly and accurately, including comparing a presented
object with a remembered object. Documented adaptability,
versatility, and capability preferred.
- Physical Demands: Must be able to continuously lift 50+ lbs.
Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment and
outdoors while loading and unloading deliveries.
- MUST be on time and adhere to the company guidelines.
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts Mon. - Thurs.
- Certifications / License preferred to drive and/or operate a
forklift, power lift, and clamp-lift trucks.
- Understand and be proficient in using the USA dating system
- Machine repair and maintenance experience preferred.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Kenosha , Palletizer 2nd Shift, Other , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!