Posted on: November 15, 2023
BuyerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie,
WI 53158At Uline, our products are always in stock and ready to
ship in all locations. This is how we fulfill our service promise
to our customers. In the Purchasing department, you'll make sure we
have enough supply to cover the demand for each product at every
location. Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and
we are looking for good people who share our passion. Position
- Maintain inventory levels and perform inventory analysis on
select product lines.
- Calculate correct order quantities according to inventory
- Place purchase orders when needed.
- Handle and reconcile receiving and invoice issues.
- Coordinate and reconcile vendor return issues with the Quality
and Marketing departments.
- Work with freight carriers to assure on-time delivery.
- Complete reports and special projects.
- Develop and maintain good vendor relations.
- Expedite deliveries on selected products. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years purchasing experience.
- Proficiency with AS400, Access and Microsoft Office a plus.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
()Our employees make the difference and we are committed to
offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline. jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Buyer, Other , Franksville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!