UX Research Team Lead
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: November 26, 2022
UX Research Team Lead (User Experience)Corporate
Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158It's all
about our customers! Our eCommerce team puts a lot of heart into
making the easiest website to navigate and place orders. We're
looking for a UX Research Team Lead who asks smart questions,
champions data driven problem solving and is passionate about
creating user-centric digital experiences to manage our growing
user research team.Better together than apart. This position is
on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our
- Lead the user research team to determine strategy and processes
through a variety of digital channels.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative user research, synthesis
and validation techniques.
- Direct teams on discovery and validation research processes for
complex, large-scale digital projects.
- Use metrics, data and insights to identify problems and inform
- Convert insights into stories and recommendations to senior
- Define and track usability goals and UX research projects.
- Prepare reports and updates for senior management and internal
- Interpret customer perspective and tone of voice to craft
online and offline content.
- Identify improvement opportunities and investigate emerging
research methods and technologies.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in User Experience (UX) Design / Research or
- 5+ years of UX research experience.
- Practical experience leading design sprints and similar
- Familiarity with Axure, Adobe Creative Suite and Agile
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible
Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Professional development classes.About UlineUline is North
America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled()Our employees
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , UX Research Team Lead, Other , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!