Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
Company: Professional Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Professional Services Group, Inc.
PSG/CIP is a multi-service community-based social services
organization that fulfills its mission of helping individuals and
families to achieve their greatest potential through dynamic, cost
effective and innovative programming responsive to the needs of
WHY WORK WITH PSG/CIP?
- Be part of a passionate team dedicated to making a difference
in the community!
- Flexible hours and great work-life balance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Work culture that values not only the health and well-being of
the clients we serve, but also our staff
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Competitive benefits package, including: paid time off and
company holidays; health, vision, dental, and life insurance; short
term disability; 401k and profit sharing; and Employee Assistance
- Now offering employee-only health insurance coverage with no
premium!JOB SUMMARY:The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for
overseeing clinical supervision and providing consultation to the
Service Facilitators and Direct Service Providers within the PSG
CCS Program. Our program provides case management services to
individuals and families who have severe mental health or substance
use disorders, following a wraparound model of service
This is a great opportunity for licensed mental health
professionals seeking to grow their career.
Come join our team for an opportunity to serve our community!
LOCATION & HOURS: Office is based at the Kenosha County Job Center
with flexibility to work primarily remote. Hours are typically
Monday-Friday between 8:00am-6:00pm. Position may require several
evenings per week to accommodate the needs of program clients.
SALARY: $62,000-64,000 per year
- Provide day-to-day consultation to Service Facilitators and
Direct Service Providers.
- Utilize advanced knowledge to: review cases, assess performance
and provide feedback to Service Facilitators or other identified
agency personnel; and supervise, assess, teach and guide
Facilitators in appropriate service delivery.
- Review and approve functional screens, eligibility criteria,
assessments, and Individual Service Plans.
- Authorize psychosocial rehabilitative services.
- Provide direct services as needed.
- Ensure the collaboration of service providers.
- Provide guidance to staff in decision-making and responses to
- After training is complete, the Clinical Supervisor will be
added to on-call duties to monitor after-hours calls.
- Must have a Master's Degree in Social Work, Psychology or other
- Completion of 3,000 supervised hours as recognized by the State
- Must possess State Licensure.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with mental health
population is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
Tags: work from home, WFH, remote work, LPC, LSW, MSW, counseling,
counselling, mental health therapy, behavioral health, CCS,
Comprehensive Community Services, counselor, AODA, community,
mental health, social services, human services, addiction
counseling, treatment, crisis, therapy, multilingual, bilingual,
behavior, impact, continuing education, development, coordinator,
director, adult, youth, teen, children, kids, social worker,
therapist, therapy supervisor, Kenosha county
Keywords: Professional Services Group, Inc., Kenosha , Mental Health Clinical Supervisor, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!