Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
What is in it for you: -
- - 15 days of PTO, and 7 -paid holidays -
- - Health/Dental/Vision Insurance and an HSA -
- - Employer happily pays 75% of employee only medical plans -
- - Employer provides basic life insurance coverage -
- - 401k Match up to 3% - fully vested after 5 years -
- - Referral Bonus -
How you will make an impact!
- - Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- - Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- - Recognizes and reports changes in the patients condition to the
- - Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- - Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing patients progress.
- - Assists the RN or physician in performing specialized
procedures and duties.
- - Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- - Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- - Participates in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- - Graduate of a practical (vocational) nursing program for
LPN/LVN and has a current license as a LPN/LVN in the state(s) in
which the person practices
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- - Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR
certification for adults, children and infants.
- - Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if
- - Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
ADA Specifications: -
- - Able to constantly travel within geographic area serviced by
office from assignment to assignment. -
- - Work is normally performed in a residence, aggregate living
facility, school or occupational setting. -
- - Heavy physical activity that may require lifting, carrying,
pushing or pulling over 50 lbs., and physically stretching,
bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting, walking, reaching
and climbing stairs. -
At Interim Healthcare, the health and safety of our people is our
number one priority. -
We require COVID-19 vaccination, or individuals with medical or
religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the
vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
Please note if approved for an exemption, we require weekly
testing. (Please get in touch with Human Resources for details
regarding the Medical and Religious exemption procedure). -
Interim Healthcare, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation, and training. -
PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location:
Russell, IL - 60075 , PL: 554630796
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Kenosha , Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Zion, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!