Company: Orion - Zekelman
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Machine Operator will report to the Plant Manager, this person
will be responsible for setting up and operating high speed
equipment with robotic elements to form or cut steel to specified
dimensions and specifications. This is an amazing opportunity to
work with the most state-of-the-art equipment in North America!
PAY: $24/hr ($19 + guaranteed incentives) + $1,000 sign-on
- Observe all safety and LOTO rules to operate equipment
efficiently and effectively.
- Advanced set up and calibration of all equipment.
- Inspect materials for quality issues before, during, and after
- Record and report any deficiencies in quality to the
- Maintain equipment tooling and tools necessary for job
- Diagnose equipment and quality problems while keeping scrap and
delays to a minimum
- Perform housekeeping tasks to keep work areas clean and
- Complete reports related to production, change-overs, and scrap
- Assist maintenance in repairs and PM of equipment.
- Participation in continuous improvement programs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management jobs as
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and write English. Ability to maintain
production records and logs.
- Manufacturing or related industrial experience preferred.
- Ability to perform math, addition, subtraction, decimals, and
- Experience with measuring devices such as tape measure,
micrometers, and calipers
- Ability to operate forklift, crane and any other equipment
necessary for completion of job
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the
posted schedule is an essential function of this role
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required
by regulatory agencies and company policy
Keywords: Orion - Zekelman, Kenosha , Machine Operator, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!