Machine Operator 3
Company: Sanmina SCI
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Category (For Job Seekers)
15201 - EMS Pleasant Prairie WI USA - Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 US
Machine Operator 3
ERSA Selective Soldering Machine Operator
Sanmina Corporation has an immediate opening for an experienced
full-time Ersa Selective Soldering Machine Operator in our Pleasant
Selective Soldering is a process to solder individual through hole
components on a PCB using a solder fountain. The machine includes a
flux spray, preheater and a soldering post that feeds a solder
fountain. The soldering fountain or head moves to the position to
solder from underneath. Compared to manual soldering, this process
is faster, repeatable and leads to a better result.
Skills needed may include reading and following detailed
instructions to operate and monitor different types of selective
soldering equipment, or performing offline set up while maintaining
necessary documentation. Machine Operators may do a lot of standing
and walking, and may lift up to 35 pounds. Manual dexterity and
hand-eye coordination is necessary. Operators must be available for
overtime as needed and have a strong attention to detail.
This position is responsible for the setup and/or operation of Ersa
selective soldering machines.
Nature of Duties:
* Perform daily operation of Ersa soldering machine for assembly of
printed circuit boards using IPC standards and assigned process's
to assure quality standards and meet customer demands.
* Verify accuracy of documentation per work orders, machine
programming, assign process's and customer specifications.
* Checks and inspects operation against predetermined
* Verify parts by manufacturer part number and value necessary for
assembly per work orders.
* set up parts according to program setup sheet.
* Change reels/part banks on machine during job changeovers.
* Tear down machine upon job completion.
* Follow all Company Safety and ESD Program requirements.
Responsible to report all accidents, near misses, unsafe acts and
* Properly handle and dispose all waste, including hazardous wastes
that are generated in daily operations as directed by applicable
* Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment with a sense of
urgency. Be able to stand and walk during the 8 hour shift.
* Attention to detail is a must.
* Must be able to visually inspect small items for accuracy.
* Must be able to handle small parts.
* Must have manual dexterity.
* Ability to file in numerical sequence.
* Must have basic computer skills.
Education and Experience:
* High School or GED; or one to three months related experience and
or training; or equivalent combination of educations and
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, Kenosha , Machine Operator 3, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!