Company: Construction Resources Management
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Construction Resources Management - Kenosha, WI
Construction Resources Management Inc. a Walbec Group Company
Are you looking for an exciting career in road, highway, and bridge
construction? Construction Resources Management Inc. of the Walbec
Group has a place for hard working, loyal, and driven people like
you. Come work with us as an Administrative Assistant and enjoy a
family-focused, progressive culture. Our approach is driven by an
involved focus on Safety and efficiency, resulting in us being a
leader in the heavy and highway construction industry.
The Walbec Group of companies is currently in its third generation
of family leadership producing high-quality construction materials
and delivering unparalleled professional design, engineering, and
- Recently named a Milwaukee Business Journal 2021 Best Place to
- Associated with many exciting state, municipal, federal, and
commercial projects. Check out our website for a complete list of
interesting projects. walbecgroup.com
- Proud Partner of the Green Bay Packers.
Under the direction of the Controller, the Administrative Assistant
is responsible for using a proactive approach to provide support to
the Project Managers, Project Engineers and Area Management,
ensuring projects are completed according to contract documents,
plans, and within budget. Areas of involvement include but are not
limited to, assisting & supporting all aspects of project
management, bid vs. actual financial management, customer relations
& basic office management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze and interpret general business periodicals,
professional journals, procedures, or governmental regulations
- Review advertisements in various periodicals
- Write reports and business correspondences
- Perform job set-ups, invoicing and finalizing jobs
- Calculate figures and amounts to analyze job cost and
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables
in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral,
diagram, or schedule form
- Assist in the preparation of bids
- Communicate with external clients on follow up items and
- Assist with subcontractor management
- General administrative duties
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Team members at the Walbec Group are offered competitive pay and
benefits that align with our values while supporting good health
and a balanced life now and into the future. Additionally, we offer
a range of opportunities for professional development and career
growth that help us all to be successful.
We have the usual suspects like dental, vision, life, flex, EAP,
PTO and holidays, but our favorites are the "no premium medical
plan" and HRA contribution (with participation in wellness
initiatives), company paid STD and LTD, 401k & profit sharing with
company contribution and lastly, robust Walbec training.
- Valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Word and Excel proficiency
Why Should You Apply?
First, because we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture
here at the Walbec Group. Our leadership understands the unique
abilities and differences of our team members is what drives our
innovation and growth. When you choose Walbec, you'll be welcomed
into a supportive environment where all team members feel heard,
respected, and valued.
- Excellent wages and benefits packages.
- Job security in our role as an essential company providing
- Growth opportunities working alongside and learning from
experienced industry professionals.
- Be involved in innovative, cool projects throughout the local
area and the state.
- Family-oriented, supportive culture.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action
employer and it is our practice to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants. In addition, it is the
policy of the Company to comply with applicable federal, state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each
locality in which the Company has employees. Women and minorities
are encouraged to apply!
Keywords: Construction Resources Management, Kenosha , Administrative Assistant, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!