Part-Time Leasing Consultant Oak Creek - WI
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: November 22, 2022
If you have an outgoing, friendly personality, with dynamic
sales and customer service skills, then we have an excellent
opportunity for YOU!Tanglewood Apartmentsiscurrently seeking a
Leasing Consultant who takes pride in their accomplishments, has
strong sales and marketing skills, excellent writing and verbal
communication skills, and the drive to see tasks through to the
end. The right candidate will be attentive to details and will work
cooperatively with the property operations staff to provide an
exceptional customer experience for our residents, prospective
residents, and guests.Leasing Consultants focus on providing
quality customer service from initial contact to signed lease
agreement. Suggestively sell to prospects using strong knowledge of
lease terms, community amenities, surrounding areas, and competing
communities. Leasing Consultants recognize the importance of
resident renewals and actively work to increase retention. Follow
up with prospect/resident needs in a timely, professional, and
courteous manner.Other Responsibilities Include:
- Provide accurate information on the selling features of the
community and surrounding area.
- Build positive rapport with potential residents by answering
telephone and email communications in a timely manner.
- Process applications for prospective residents and follow up to
maintain consistent communication.
- Consistently maintain conversion expectations as set by the
- Must meet secret shop expectations.
- Follow procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out of
the community, making sure to properly document events and
communicate the status to the proper departments.
- Listen to resident complaints and help develop solutions for
- Maintain a positive online reputation through providing
excellent service and soliciting reviews.
- Conductfollow-upswith residents on lease renewals as
- Conduct daily walk-through inspections of market ready
apartment units for show status and product features/readiness.
Notify management of any needed repairs.
- Maintain records of walk-in traffic, telephone inquiries,
appointments, follow-up procedures,andrental sales.
- Assist with resident appreciation events as directed.
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
- Exhibit a positive disposition while interacting with
residents, colleagues, and vendors.
- Must follow state/local/federallaws,fair housing,and safety
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous sales or customer service experience is
- Previous experience in multi-family property management is
- Previous leasing experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or related property management
software is preferred.
- Ability to professionally communicate both verbally and in
writing is required.
- Mustpossess exceptional organizational and time-management
- Must be flexible with work schedule. Weekend hours may be
- Must have an acceptable driving record and a valid drivers
- Must adhere to theteam apparel policy.
- Regular attendance, work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
are required for success in this position.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.
Compensation: Starting at $16.11 per hour or higher, based on
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Kenosha , Part-Time Leasing Consultant Oak Creek - WI, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!