Print Press Operator
Company: Parallel Employment
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Under the direction of the shift supervisor, the press operator
will be responsible for setting up and maintaining a multi-color
flexographic press using water-based, UV and solvent inks. The
press operator must manage all aspects of the press performance
including productivity and quality and must also have a strong
understanding of commonly used concepts, practices and
procedures.2nd shift 3rd shift ($16.50 - $20.00 /BOE)
- Manage prepress process for print filesRequirementsESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*Food safety or quality
responsibilities within job. All staff are responsible for
reporting food safety and quality issues to those that can initiate
- Ensure that product is printed according to specification.
- Pulls job tickets and verify that stock and inks are available
- Verifies that aniloxes and plate cylinders are correct.
- Sets -up machine: installs aniloxes, inks, and stock and plate
- Sets impression and registers to print.
- Completes all start -up checks and obtains art approval.
- Completes in- process inspections, follows work instructions
and controls print quality.
- Closes out job by completely and accurately filling out paper
work and scanning in all
- Washes up previous job before starting next.
- Report daily production accurately using the scanning
- Mount, demount and wash plates.
- Clean and change doctor blades.
- Follow the make ready and wash up process.
- Operate the rewind table.
- Wash and Ink up a deck.
- Put rolls on and off machine.
- Proven experience as a machine operator Benefits2nd shift 3rd
shift ($17.00 - $20.00 /BOE)Temp to hire position401k Health
insurance Equal Opportunity Employer#pando#ind456
Keywords: Parallel Employment, Kenosha , Print Press Operator, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!