Machine Operator 3
Company: Sanmina SCI
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Category (For Job Seekers) Manufacturing/Operations Location
15201 - EMS Pleasant Prairie WI USA - Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 US
(Primary) Job Description Machine Operator 3 JOB DESCRIPTION ERSA
Selective Soldering Machine Operator Sanmina Corporation has an
immediate opening for an experienced full-time Ersa Selective
Soldering Machine Operator in our Pleasant Prairie facility.
Selective Soldering is a process to solder individual through hole
components on a PCB using a solder fountain. The machine includes a
flux spray, preheater and a soldering post that feeds a solder
fountain. The soldering fountain or head moves to the position to
solder from underneath. Compared to manual soldering, this process
is faster, repeatable and leads to a better result. Skills needed
may include reading and following detailed instructions to operate
and monitor different types of selective soldering equipment, or
performing offline set up while maintaining necessary
documentation. Machine Operators may do a lot of standing and
walking, and may lift up to 35 pounds. Manual dexterity and
hand-eye coordination is necessary. Operators must be available for
overtime as needed and have a strong attention to detail. This
position is responsible for the setup and/or operation of Ersa
selective soldering machines. Nature of Duties: * Perform daily
operation of Ersa soldering machine for assembly of printed circuit
boards using IPC standards and assigned process's to assure quality
standards and meet customer demands.
* Verify accuracy of documentation per work orders, machine
programming, assign process's and customer specifications.
* Checks and inspects operation against predetermined
* Verify parts by manufacturer part number and value necessary for
assembly per work orders.
* set up parts according to program setup sheet.
* Change reels/part banks on machine during job changeovers.
* Tear down machine upon job completion.
* Follow all Company Safety and ESD Program requirements.
Responsible to report all accidents, near misses, unsafe acts and
* Properly handle and dispose all waste, including hazardous wastes
that are generated in daily operations as directed by applicable
* Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment with a sense of
urgency. Be able to stand and walk during the 8 hour shift.
* Attention to detail is a must.
* Must be able to visually inspect small items for accuracy.
* Must be able to handle small parts.
* Must have manual dexterity.
* Ability to file in numerical sequence.
* Must have basic computer skills. Education and Experience: * High
School or GED; or one to three months related experience and or
training; or equivalent combination of educations and experience.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina SCI, Kenosha , Machine Operator 3, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!