Senior IT Applications Administrator
Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Senior IT Applications Administrator Corporate Headquarters12575
Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Develop your ideal IT
career, crafting custom software solutions, at Uline. Bring your
expertise to help manage our industry-leading team behind one of
the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who
share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Configure and support packaged applications based on business
- Document technical specifications to support applications.
- Develop test plans and perform unit testing.
- Build, test, implement and maintain integrations with other
- Evaluate new software versions and plan for upgrades.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as upgrades, patches and
general best practices.
- Provide on-call support.
- Triage problems and resolve issues.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience.
- Familiarity with SQL / RDBMS and Sharepoint.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled() Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Senior IT Applications Administrator, Other , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!