Customer Service Team Lead
Location: Lake Geneva
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Customer Service -Team LeadStarting from $25 to $33 per
hourKenosha -Branch12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144Customer
Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call
Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of
- Coach and develop Customer Service Representatives in all areas
of performance including metrics and behaviors.
- Audit phone, email and other customer interactions, observing
performance, techniques and application of guidelines and
- Evaluate quality, track results and provide coaching for
- Provide feedback to management and challenge processes to
increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Complete performance reviews and assist with interviewing
process for new Customer Service hires.
- Train reps to understand policies, procedures and
- Communicate policy updates and Uline information through team
meetings and one-on-one sessions.
- Document coaching and development sessions.
- Handle escalated customer issues and provide weekly function
support for customer interactions.Minimum Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree
- 3+ years customer service experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership / supervisory role
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.About UlineUline is North
Americas leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging
materials. Were a family-owned company known for incredible
service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge
in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations,
its time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to operate as adrug-free
workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employmenthair
follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-DR1#LI-IL001(#IN-KNMANC)Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks!Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Customer Service Team Lead, Other , Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!