Accounts Payable Specialist
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Accounts Payable SpecialistCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, -Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158With a long history as a stable
employer, we are looking for candidates with strong accounting
experience to join our team. As an Accounts Payable Specialist you
will handle invoice processing and discrepancies, vendor
maintenance and vendor payments.Better together than apart. This
position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share
our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Verify approvals on all vendor invoices
- Code invoices accurately to the general ledger accounts.
- Answer vendor inquiries and resolve any billing issues or
- Manage weekly invoice hold reports and resolve
- Release approved invoices from payment hold to ensure timely
- Review and process expense reports and credit card
- Scan valid vendor invoices into electronic workflow.Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
in Accounting / Finance preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience, with Oracle knowledge a plus.
- Previous billing / bookkeeping experience.Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North Americas leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. Were a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, its time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-TE2#CORP(#IN-PPFIN)Our employees make the
difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits
and perks!Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Franksville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!