Location: Twin Lakes
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Data ModelerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant
Prairie, WI 53158Develop your ideal IT career, crafting custom
software solutions, at Uline. Bring your expertise as a Data
Modeler to the industry-leading team delivering the data behind one
of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S. Better together than
apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people
who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Create and maintain conceptual / logical data models to
identify key business entities and visual relationships.
- Work with business and IT teams to understand data
- Maintain a data dictionary consisting of table and column
- Review data models with both technical and business
- Perform data profiling / analysis activities.
- Work with database administrators to develop and ensure
adherence to data modeling standards as well as deployment of any
data model changes.
- Collaborate with Application Developers and Project Teams to
design and build data models to support project needs.Minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
- Experience with Entity Relationship Diagrams and data modeling
tools - Erwin knowledge a plus.
- Excellent technical, analytical / problem solving and
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal
- Experience with DB2 LUW, Cassandra, DataStax and SQL Server to
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled()Our employees make the difference and we are
committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Kenosha , Data Modeler, Other , Twin Lakes, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!