Regional Support Specialist
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position Summary: Supports external PMA personnel attending to
daily queries and issues as well as unique customer issues.
Provides excellent inter-departmental coordination to ensure
seamless PMA workflow practices. Owns and maintains various back
office roles and processes. Primary Duties and
- Provide order confirmations, confirms detail order
- Provide regular order status update to the customer and sales
- Communicates delivery dates and coordinates delivery
- Addresses customer by telephone or in person to provide
information about products or services
- Aids customers with resolutions for sales, service, or any
- Follow up and confirm receipt of final signed sales
- Ensures orders are being processed in timely manner per
- Helps spearhead resolving external sales personnel customer and
- Responsible for immediate release of order confirmation letters
once order has been received.
- Work to establish customer dealer council meetings including
the implementation and presentation
- Train expertly in
- Maintain and expand heat map use to cover larger spectrum
including all product lines
- Active as a POINT OF CONTACT for their region assigned
- Maintain new Price Matrix, material price groups, and customer
price groups in SAP.
- Request copy of trade-in title prior to shipping the new unit.
Follow up on receipt of the original title after the new unit is
- Contact customer after order is received to obtain finance
- Prepare all documents for finance companies 3 weeks prior to
- Follow up on pre-delivery payment.
- RSD go to person, on occasion, for day to day issues
inter-departmentally. Qualifications/Experience/Skills: Must be
fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguis language a plus)
- 4 year College degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in related field of work scope.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, and a
willingness to help attitude.
- Self-motivated and proactive and easy to interact with.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet hourly
and daily deadlines.
- Self-starting, capable of working independently and under
pressure while facing changing priorities, also functioning and
contributing as part of a fast-paced team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent internal and external customer relationship
- Strong computer knowledge.
- Experience with SAP and SalesForce a plus but not
- Mandatory safety training (see Total Compliance Management
Keywords: Putzmeister, Kenosha , Regional Support Specialist, Other , Sturtevant, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!