Company: Froedtert South
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- POSITION PURPOSE
- Expedites and processes supply and services requests from
various hospital departments. Selects appropriate vendor
considering product, price, availability, quality, and vendor
- MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- High School or Equivalent (GED)
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3 to 5 years
- LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Knowledge of hospital supplies and products preferred.
- PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Long periods of sitting at a desk using the telephone or
keyboard placing purchase orders, taking care of returns,
requesting product information, resolving problems with both
hospital staff and vendors, finding products, typing purchase
orders and correspondence, filing and analyzing contracts.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills to deal with
sales/ service representatives, to negotiate contracts, and to be a
liaison between vendors and hospital staff.
- The ability to operate various office machines (typewriter,
copier, fax, vendor communication computers, electronic order entry
devices, etc.) to complete the ordering process as necessary.
Froedtert South is a comprehensive regional healthcare system that
has served southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities
for more than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services
primarily through the Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and the Froedtert
Pleasant Prairie Hospital and several other clinic locations.
Froedtert South is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or
any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment
decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and
Keywords: Froedtert South, Kenosha , Buyer, Other , Kenosha, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!